Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Have you ever....

Looked at someone and thought “what on earth made them buy that shirt”. Yes? No? I find myself thinking that a lot! Especially when I see adults wearing shirts with cartoon characters on them or sayings like “I’m a lot of work." Saw that one last night – she was lot of something except perhaps in shape (God I am mean!) Well I just experienced the thought again and this time it was a man is a blousy, short sleeved, washed out pink shirt that appeared to have bicycles sketched all over it. Honestly, that description is not doing it justice. I could not for the life of me image what drew him (no pun intended) to this shirt in the store and made him think “this will make a great shirt for work”

Hummm..

Jenni ”shallow” B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that was his spit shirt but he was so behind on laundry he had to wear it.

turkey said...

Mike says that people like that "forgot about fashion".

Anonymous said...

so i guess you're not getting a lot of use out of that "blondes have more fun" tshirt i bought you...