Sunday, November 9, 2008

Goodnight Jugdish!

For those of you who are true Seinfeld fans, you know what that title refers to and what this post will be about! For you losers that don't well you will just have to figure it out (won't be hard).

Today is my first day in India, Mumbai. First impression..flippen HOT! Didn't think it got much hotter than Singapore but I was wrong! Since I am here for business, I am staying at a really nice place. So I arrive and am greated by the hotel manager (fellow event planners know the drill) and he leads me to my room. He opens the door and the curtains automatically open revealing a very beautiful view of the ocean (from the door) as I get closer I realize that the real view is the abandoned hotel across the street (empty eroding pool included) This stunning structure is set upon the "beach" which actually looks like tar but seems to attract handholding lovers and families out for a day at the beach. I notice that if I sit on my bed and look out the window all I see is the ocean so I think that will be my seat of choice.

Disappointly, I was due to arrive this morning and head out for a fancy Indian brunch but my co-worker got bumped off the flight so I have been working all day like a big nerd.

So that is the first impression...more to come!!

Jenni "its in the vault" B (another reference to my fav episode)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I schnaps you?

Anonymous said...

Don't go to the bathroom while you are there.

JenniB said...

Kelly.. you know the key to my vault.

Jeff..I am wearing black hiking books to make me look taller

Unknown said...

India huh? How long was the flight? Take some photos...