Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 12

Ahhhh…back to work and it sucks. I wish I was still throwing back sake and slurping up some udon but no here I am. I will provide photos and a recap of the trip once the photos are uploaded but all in all a great time and happy to report no broken bones!

Speaking of stuffing my face with food and booze I would like to share with you the following website which could come in handy on your next holiday and of course when you all finally make the trip to Asia (which I know you are all working on), SelectWisely http://www.selectwisely.com/index.htm. This is pretty cool if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. You present the proper card which is translated into the appropriate language. Pretty cool.

Now if I can only find a card with the following translation…”stop feeding me..I am a fat ass”…that would be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear your trip was fun and delicious!

rd said...

i have a technical question- does the first 100 days include weekends? or is it the first 100 business days?