Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Told You Something's Wrong With Me...

Those were the words that were to be inscribed on my tombstone during my last bought of hypochondria. Well the feeling that something is wrong with me has reared its ugly head once again. Over the past couple of weeks I was certain that there was in fact something wrong with me and after visits to two doctors and a through physical(I actually got to see my insides on a large TV screen a la Discovery Channel). I have received a clean bill of health from both! Yep nothing wrong..well other than the adult acne I have acquired since being here...hello!! I am 33 years old..what the F??

I have come to the conclusion that I have a fear that when things are going really well for me.. BAM! something bad is going to happen. Where is Dr. C when you need him??

Well this time has taught me a lesson...I vow, here and now, that I will not be overcome by this anymore! (you may want to keep this entry as proof that I stated this)

Hope everyone is in good health!

Jenni "healthy as a horse" B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am *so* glad this condition is coming to an end...i can still picture you on the couch at jeff & heather's asking to go to the ER for your heart attack...xo

Jeff said...

Rita, I think that particular plea had more to do with the events of the evening than Jen's condition. All I can say is thank god Jen has friends like us who refused to take her to the hospital that night.