Monday, June 2, 2008

PVSD

I am sorry to report that I am suffering from PVSD...Post Vacation Stress Disorder. I have diagnosed myself and am pretty sure that I have coined this acronym.

Symptoms include:

- Constant thoughts of fun vacation memories
- The energy to do nothing but think of silly blog entries
- Feeling like a fat ass.
- Panic attacks resulting from the thought that your liver may fall out at any moment
- A little voice inside your head telling you, you may be an alcoholic and a second voice convincing you, you are not (also referred to as schizophrenia)
- Constant surfing of the web for next vacation destination
- Clock watching...counting the minutes until you can be at the gym working off all the food and liquor consumed over said vacation.

If you have experienced any of the symptoms above, then I am afraid, you too, have suffered from PVSD. You can thank me later for diagnosis.

Bangkok report tomorrow. I am suffering too much to write about it now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have been suffering from this for at least 10 years. At least I understand now. You just encouraged me to go buy some plane tickets.

Jeff said...

I suffer from a similar affliction called Post Weekend Stress Disorder. It flairs up every Monday.