Thursday, September 6, 2007

Chinese Double

One observation that I have made over the past three months is that a lot of people I know has a Chinese double. Seriously! I have found myself on many occasions walking down the street and saying that woman looks like my Aunt Sissy if she was Chinese or that is a total Chinese Henry Winkler. In my experience this has been mostly limited to woman (except the fonz) and now that I think about it woman in my family, my aunt sissy, my mother and my nana all have Chinese doubles (sorry Mel haven't spotted you yet)…perhaps there is something I should know??

It is really strange though and has become a little game I play when I’m out and about…SPOT THE DOUBLE. I am so mad at myself for not writing about this sooner as I know there have been so many and in the minutes I allow myself to blog I can not think of them!!

What brings me to writing about this today is that I had a game of SPOT THE DOUBLE in a meeting ….this girl was a total Chinese Molly Ringwald.

Can’t wait to spot my double….the Chinese JenniB

3 comments:

Jeff said...

You need to discretly phot these doubles so we can all see them.

JDizzle said...

Yes! Photos please. And did this Chinese Molly Ringwald have red hair?

JenniB said...

It would be great if I could get photos but one thing I am not is discreet.

JDiz...no black hair but her face was so molly ringwald