Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome Fall and ??

Hey everyone.

I hope you had a great long weekend and bid the summer a fond farewell. I am very jealous of bidding the summer farewell as Fall is my favorite time of year in NYC. I love breaking out the sweaters and light jackets and just ejoying the weather and the weekends (especially in Cobble Hill). sniffle, sniffle. Please tell me me what you did to ring in the new season.

So over breakfast this morning I ran across this blind item on page 6 and for the life of me can not figure out who they are referring to. I am usually quite good at solving these but this one I am stumped. Help!!

WHICH Hollywood trio of friends is in trouble? One is on crack, one's on smack, and the other cheats so much on his wife that he single-handedly is supporting several hookers.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

My guess is the Pep Boys - Manny Moe and Jack.

Anonymous said...

I am stummped too...1st thought: George, Brad, Matt, but I don't really think so. 2nd thought: Lance, Jake, Matt, but none of them are married.

Did you hear that heath and michelle split...there goes the neighborhood!

JDizzle said...

I'm going with Larry, Moe, and Curly. Although Shemp could be quite the womanizer.

JenniB said...

Kelly...I heard I was looking forward to seeing them when I was home..

Anonymous said...

maybe it is ovven vvilson related...his bro? vince? ben?