Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So Much to Say...

Hello everyone...sorry I have been so out of touch! Things at work have gone completly crazy..I long for the days when I was complaining I didn't have enough to do. Where am I right now?? I am standing at a free internet terminal waiting for my flight to Japan enroute to my final destination NEW YORK!!! I CAN NOT wait to see everyone. There is one thing I must say before I go any further..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE! Hope you are having a fab day.

The is a story from the last couple of days that I would like to share...Ijust completed my first conference here and thankfully it went well. During the first morning I realized that, like ther conferences I have worked on, not one person was sitting in the front row. It kind of made me laugh that this practice wasn't an American thing. I made a comment to the (local) secretary that was helpng me out that I thought it was funny that no matter where you go, nobody wants to sit in the front to which she replied...well its the 7th month of the chinese calender. I thought to myself is that supposed to mean something??? It was like she read my thoughts since the next thing out of her mouth was its the month of ghosts..the front row is reserved for the spirits... I thought she was kidding but I looked it up and its true..

There were ghosts at my conference...

Anyway,,,boarding gotta run. SEE YOU SOON!XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: