Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know, I know I have been totally MIA. Once again, work has gotten in the way of my social activities. I am also sorry to say that I can not really “talk” but I will leave you with this little story.

Picture it…team drinks, group of 6.. guests include President of the region , COO, other members of senior management and this new guys who recently transferred from the U.S. President decides to get the conversation flowing by starting a game of Two Truths and a Lie. For those not familiar with this game, you tell two true things and one false and everyone has to guess what the lie is. Game starts and you hear the typical, innocent answers: I have 10 cats, I have two belly buttons…stupid stuff UNTIL we get to the American guy. What gems does he come up with:

1) I gave a guy a blow job
2) I have been in jail
3) I lost my virginity to a family member

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????????? Everyone at the table just didn’t know what to do!!!!! This is a work function!!

#1 was the false statement! Yes he lost it to a family member (his aunt).

The scenario I like to imagine in my head is that he had sex with a family member who was a minor, went to jail where he gave a guy a blow job.

He’s not climbing the corporate ladder.

Happy Weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family....

Kitty said...

I used to have a crush on my first cousin....

Adam said...

His aunt was a minor? Seems improbable...More likely he broke a state law against aunt-banging.

Jeff said...

This fella has obviously read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you got the story all wrong! The lie was that I have never been in jail! Jeez! You need to stop drinking so much!

See you in HCM!

Love,
Rudi