Monday, March 17, 2008

Miss Saigon

Just as I have started to get over the real life stinks and I miss vacation attitude, I learned that my waitlist has cleared and I will be celebrating the resurrection of Christ in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), Vietnam. WOO-HOO! I love 3 day weekends!!!!!!!!! Helen Rachel, Maree and I are heading out on Thursday afternoon for a girl's weekend filled with culture, food, drink, spa and shopping. I hear that you can get clothes made there in a day for like no money so I have spent the weekend pulling photos out of magazines in the hope are creating a new wardrobe. Most of the things that I have read compare HCM to New York so I am not sure if this trip is going to fulfill my New York craving or just make me really home sick…let's hope for the former.

I miss you guys!

XOJB

No comments: