Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sound Factory Days...

Boy how things have changed since the good 'ole Sound Factory days, I like boys that actually wear shirts, I sleep on weekends and I don't have a constant boom, boom in my head but boy were those days fun while they lasted. My partner in crime from those days decided it was time to bring me back to my former self and made me a playlist of all SF hits http://www.imeem.com/people/dM0fteI/playlist/jiPgAeuE/jonathan_peters_sound_factory_classics_music_playlist/

Even if you never accompanied us to the guido den, you may reconzie most songs on the list if you ever 1) attended a party in JC 2) partied on a flort 2) attended the gang's NYE party (greatest song in the world) 3) know who Mr. Pinchy is 4) collect wicker baskets 5)know Benny

Enjoy....

Jenni "guys this is a great party" B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You liked guys who wore shirts in the SF days also. I remember a particular flashy dragon shirt that ended up on your bedroom floor.

JenniB said...

HAHAHHAHAH!! that shirt was terrible. Remember walking down 8th street, seeing the cheesy stores and saying "you know who would like this shop...Aaron!