Sunday, November 18, 2007

Go Shorty!

From the moment I first sat my fat ass in his chair..my Singapore hairstylist has been asking me to cut my hair short a la Posh Spice well kids I finally gave in. JenniB is once again rockin’ some short hair. I was a bit nervous but am happy that I decided to do it! So far everyone (to my face) has commented on how much they like it but you all can be the judge when I return for Christmas.

So hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was great but as always way too short. I am headed to Shanghai for some business this afternoon. I am really excited!! I have heard great things from everyone who has been and just take a look at the skyline…how could it not be cool! Speaking of cool…its 55 degrees there now so I am actually going to be able to wear sweaters and a coat…it’s the little things in life that get me excited! I am organizing a dinner/wine tasting on Wednesday night. I had to seek the advice from a collegue in the Shanghai office since I didn’t recognize ½ the things on the menu so I am certainly in for some new culinary experiences.

Hope you are all gearing up for turkey day!!

LOVE JB

4 comments:

Kitty said...

oooh...pictures, pictures!

JDizzle said...

The "JenniB" is BACK!

Jeff said...

I've been trying to get you to cut your hair for years. i can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

i haven;t seen it short since your london do years ago..can't wait to see it!