Thursday, November 1, 2007

New York State of Mind

Hope everyone is as ready as I am for the weekend. This is one of those times that I truly miss New York..Why??? This weekend is one of my all time favorite events…marathon Sunday. Aww..I love it. I am especially bummed to miss it this year since Mich S is running!! You go girl! I remember how proud I was of you during the Philly one and know you are going to rock it out.

Mel, I am going to miss cheering with you on 5th avenue then going to watch the Saints play!!

I hope every New York reader truly enjoys the day…have a bloody mary for me!

XOXOXOX

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Marathon? Already?

Tag you it! Visit my blog to see what I'm talking about.

Nocturnal Admission said...

I was thinking about you this mornign when I heard the radio.

In your honour, I'm going to take my pants off and Jeff is going to pass out on the subway for hours