Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tag!

Jeff aka pop-o-matic "tagged" me and here is what I have to do. I am only doing A&B since Jeff tagged all my blogger friends already:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I danced on Broadway
2. I sleep with a “spit shirt”
3. Nothing is better than sitting on the beach at 5pm…when the sun is going down
4. I think I am addicted to exercise
5. I am obsessed with ingrown hairs.
6. I am terrible at video games…with the exception of WII Boxing (this may be a result of #4)
7. I dislike animation and sci-fi movies…I hate sci-fi movies that are animated!

No comments: