Monday, December 10, 2007

24 Little Hours.....

What a difference a day makes…I feel like a new person. The needles in the stomach are but a distant memory and I feel fresh and rejuvenated! It really do find it amazing how one can feel so different from one day to the other.

There is another reason why this post is titled “24 Little Hours” other than to brag about my new lease on life….I received a call this morning from one of the very, very pleasant agents at Singapore Airlines (again can I tell you how much I love them) informing me of 1) my waitlist had cleared and I am now on the flight arriving on DECEMBER 17! Strange thing is I never put myself on the waitlist I called last week to see if any seats opened up on that flight and THEY PUT ME ON THE WAITLIST and I have an aisle seat!!!!…24 little hours prior to my original plan…24 more hours back in the States! Now if that wasn’t good enough…2) I had been upgraded to business class for my flight back to Singapore on January 1!!!! I am still in executive economy on the 17 but they advised me that they will try their best to accommodate another upgrade….are these people for real??? I mean seriously do they not know they are an airline!!!! I, once again, profess my love to Singapore Airlines!

So this time next week…I will be in my winter clothes really getting into the Christmas spirit (I am sorry a Chinese Santa just doesn’t do it for me).

I wonder what the next 24 hours will bring!!

6 days and counting…

2 comments:

Adam said...

Wow, can you share some of your magic Singapore Air upgrade dust with us?

Kitty said...

yayy! So excited to see you!