Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rock Star

Sorry I have not been posting but work has been nuts.

I have tried to do a recap of last weekend for like 5 minutes now and it’s just no fun when I am one day away from the next one so…ball was great and knocked 3 minutes 8 seconds off my last 10K time so all and all a good one.

So wanted to share some random thought I have on a regular basis. I am not an artistically inclined person, I can barely draw a stick figure, singing…forget about it, acting..too self-conscience, playing a musical instrument...other than my brief dalliance with the clarinet (Jenni “Benny Goodman” B) and my mastering of “Heart and Soul” on the piano I have no talent here either but have always dreamed of being a rock star, so today I give you my “band” and identified one song that I would like to play on every instrument:

Saxophone: Rosalita, Bruce Springsteen
Trumpet: Smile, Lily Allen
Bass Guitar: Primary, The Cure
Electric Guitar: Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
Drums: Wild Side, Motley Crue
Piano: November Rain, Guns & Roses
Violin/Fiddle: Cotton Eye Joe
Tambourine: If You Love Someone Set Them Free, Sting

I could really be a one man band (in my dreams)

Rock on!

4 comments:

Adam said...

I can help you out with Crazy Train -- Guitar Hero at my house when you're in the States!

JDizzle said...

Jenni B, you should get a game system and buy Rock Band! You can sing, play guitar, or drums. very cool.

Jeff said...

Dancing is an art.

turkey said...

I'm a singer, not a dancer!