Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Way to my Heart…

The way to most normal woman’s hearts is flowers, sappy cards or stuffed teddy bears wearing shirts that say “I love you Bear-y much” but not me…I kind of hate that stuff.

Come to think of it though, there are many ways to my heart: food, wine, food; but I have to say that Phil may have just found the express route to my thumper….are you ready….are you set…lets get ready to rumble!!!! TICKETS TO THE CONTENDER ASIA FINALE!!!! Are you freaking kidding me?? He had mentioned this in passing a few weeks ago but it has been confirmed…yours truly will be (literally) ringside for the main event! Who’s the lucky girl???????

Sad thing is he doesn’t even really like the show and I will most likely be yelling like a man…actually…who’s the lucky guy????

April 12th its on!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

JDizzle said...

Sounds fun. What is The Contender Asia?

JenniB said...

Do you know the show the boxing reality show the Contender in the US??? Its the Asia version

JDizzle said...

Oh, I see. Is it better or worse than the US version?

Jeff said...

OMG! That's great! Poor Phil.