Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You asked for it...

Not the best photo but shows the costume. Here you go JB as Madonna -



Didn't really get the hair right but you get the idea.

Again I ask myself. Where has my dignity gone??

Oh and in response to Jeff's comment on the last post. Love that you wanted to be M too. Reminds me of the time when you sent me a dozen roses for Valentine's day with a card reading "I got the moves baby you got the motion..lets get together to cause a commotion" Was there ever a question??? LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Kitty said...

loving this.

Unknown said...

Oh i just love it

Jeff said...

OMG! I love it!

Hold onto to that outfit for your wedding day.

Anonymous said...

where the hell did you get that costume from??!

Michelle and Todd Russell said...

MOH, That is AWESOME. -Todd Bon Jovi