Friday, February 15, 2008

GO SINGAPORE!

Last night was the season finale of the Amazing Race Asia and Collin my kickboxing teacher won!!!! He is the one on the left. It was a race to the end with Collin and Adrian coming from behind. It was FAN-TA-STIC but I just realized that he may quit his part-time gig as kickboxing/spinning instructor...now I'm sad.



Ok now on to other big news...this weekend is going to be a special one for 2 reasons:

1. There is a certain person by the name of Turkey that is celebrating her birthday. Happy Birthday Turkey. I hope the dogs and Mike dress up in special outfits for your big day. I am hoping that Gus sports the life preserver again! XOXO

2. Not only Kelly, not only Adam but Rita as well are all arriving in Singapore this weekend for our wonderful 10 day vacation. I AM SO EXCITED.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

anxiously awaiting an update on your trip! Hope you guys are having fun... I am SO jealous ;)