Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mom Jeans

I was at an afternoon bachlorette party on Saturday - yes afternoon as the bride-to-be as well as about 90% of the party just had babies and the conversation went from leaking breast (no interest), the first time you go to the bathroom (#2) after giving birth (slight interest)and the first time you have sex after birth (ok interested) but c'mon where is the "cop" trying to break up the party or the "pizza delivery boy" - "Hey, did someone order a pizza" [cue music]!! I am kidding but you get the idea.

Anyway lost my train of thought - I almost died when one of the girls was like well you won't catch me in mom jeans to which laughed so hard thinking about the SNL skit...seems this was a big hit in Australia too! If you have not seen it, here you go...awesome and so true. Mel this one's for you.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/mom_jeans.php
(sorry don't know how to post video)

Mish: better not see you in mom jeans anytime soon.

No comments: