Thursday, December 4, 2008

Temporary Insanity



In a moment of temporary insanity I signed up to do the Singapore half marathon like 6 months ago...yeah it was a good idea at the time thinking I had plenty of time to train...well dear readers it is this Sunday and I am in no shape to do it!! Seriously! I ran about 4 miles on Tuesday and just about died so I don't have high hopes for my performance.

If you don't get a Merry Christmas message from me, chances are I died or am still running.

Wish me luck

Jenni "its still exercise if you walk!" B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Remember to keep a water bottle filled with vodka with you during the race.

Anonymous said...

And also remember that chances are you will crap your pants at some point. Good luck!

rd said...

how did it go???
did you finish yet?