Friday, December 12, 2008

Sk8ter Boy

[Yes I am an Avril fan)

Ugg...why, why do I let..wait let me stop there..I didn't let him do anything I specifically said, "I like the length but shape it a bit"..yes you guessed it I am talking about my hairstylst [ok breath..long sentence). Ok I will admit I do like to change it up in the hair department and he obviously knows it so thinks he has carte blanche with my 'do. But this time he may have gone too far.

So during the "consultation" he pretended to listen and pretended to agree until I see clumps of my hair fall to the floor....ummm..then he came clean:

Shunji: "I think we should go shorter and have one side longer than the other." [record scratch]

Me: Excuse me??

Shunji: Oh yeah, its the new things..you know that black celebrity has it..you know her name... (think he was talking about Rhianna but can't be sure)

Me: Well I am no celebrity - I work in finance!

Shunji: Finance Celebrity (oh now he is being cute!)

For some reason, I let him carry on.. what is wrong with me??

Well the end result is a modified version of the celebrity cut which has me looking like a skater dude cira 1989. It looks like my stylist forgot to finish the job.

All this right in time for the holiday parties. Fantastic!

Jenni "later dude" B

4 comments:

Adam said...

Photos please!

rd said...

please photos!!!

this rivals the time when amy's hairstylist said "i saw you the other day on the subway and though you'd look great with bangs...snip, snip...while she was screaming" i'm not comfortable with this...."
i'm sure it looks great...sometimes you've got to trust the pros...

popOmatic Jeff said...

Cowabunga dude! I'm sure it's totally shredding!

Kitty said...

OMG, it sound's like you got Heather's (I mean Turkey's) RBC hairstyle, circa 1988!

Post pics so we can confirm.