Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The First 100 Days....

Wow! I have stated here that I am not really a political person but I was brought very close to tears watching Obama being sworn in as the 44th president of the United States..perhaps it was not the emotion that nearly brought my eyes to overflow but the strain of trying to spot Cyndi in the crowd a la Where’s Waldo.

Seriously, as many people around the world brace for the changes that will occur once he takes office, I can’t help but feel really sorry for the guy, talk about pressure. I just feel that he is doomed to fail his first 100 days “report card” not because he won’t be doing a good job but because so much is resting on his shoulders. In the best of times the first 100 days is hard and as we all know this is far from good times. I could never and would never want to be president…

To prove that I would never make a good president I JenniB, will track for you my first 100 days of Obama’s presidency.. tales of exorbitant wine consumption, vacations, gym classes, pool time to follow. Brace yourself!

And B.O….good luck and God Speed…I am rooting for you!!

Wait!! does the 100 days start from the 20 or the 21??? I will start on the 21st…see already procrastinating.

Jenni “more like G. Bush than you know” B

Oh… open letter to Michelle..I think you need a new stylist..now that’s a job I could do. CG , resume to follow.

No comments: