Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BOSS??

Here's something annoying….my boss calls his boss “Boss” …don’t you think that it weird?? I mean he calls him boss (not in the hip street way) all the time!! He is actually in his office right now talking to someone and this sentence just came out of his mouth… “I will check with boss on that!” “Not sure if boss will go with that approach” and earlier in the day I was in his office and he called “bosses” office and asked his assistant “is boss in” I mean c’mon a grown man calling the President of the region boss???

Of course since I am distracted by my own thoughts very easily, every time I hear him say boss the image of Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazard pops into my mind which then makes me laugh when thoughts drift to Turkey's brother in-law at her wedding….oh the vicious circle!

Later Boss! (said in the hip street way….did I really just type that…TWICE???)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Maybe your boss' boss' name is "Boss"?

Anonymous said...

I get called "Boss" all the time. And also "Chief." I hate both. What I hate even more than these are "Big Guy." Never call a bigger guy "Big Guy." Ever.

JDizzle said...

I called my boss "Dude" once and he said "Did you just call me dude?"

I laughed in his face and said yes because I hated him.

Anonymous said...

Brad sometimes calls me boss when I'm being a biotch. Maybe that's his way of fighting back.