Friday, January 25, 2008

Speechless

I am without speech. For once I really don't have anything to say...I always have something to say! I am just a bit drained from the week and ready to get the weekend started. Isn't Friday the best day ever??

This weekend will prove to be a good one. I am going to the Australian Ball tomorrow night. Yup, much like the Scottish ball it is supposed to be a proper, posh event where I managed to drink my weight in champagne. Should be a good one...lets just hope I don't get loaded and find myself amusing by constantly saying "Put another Shrimp on the barbie! I think I am out of that phase since Woz left our life but you know me...immaure and love to beat a "joke" into the ground.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Love JB

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Have fun and try to keep those panties from ending up around your ankles!