Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mark Your Calendars

Hey there. Things have been crazy hence the no blogging but I just had to post about this….Mark Your Calendars! Hold The Date!…oh wait you don’t live here…well mark your calendars that on January 16 as you are making your way to work (8:00am NY time) you can be sure that I will be parked in front of my TV, fists clenched and in the fighters stance for the premier of THE CONTENDER ASIA. OH YEAH! Most of you know how much I love that show. The Asia version is a little different as its Muay Thai boxing instead of “normal” boxing. Not sure how this style works but the boxers are barefoot and there is kicking involved. Shirtless, sweaty men…not a bad way to spend a Wednesday night!

Lets get ready to rumble!

Side note: I ripped by dress at work today and had to wear a towel around my shoulders until I could go home and change at lunch….I’m still a total loser!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Why did you have a towel at work?

JenniB said...

Swim classes at the gym

Anonymous said...

Atleast you didn't split your pants like the temp did =)