Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to Business

Hello:

Can not believe I am sitting at the airport again..heading back to Singapore. It has been an amazing visit and I am taking bets with myself to see if I am actually going to board the plane.

Coming back and being able to pick up with friends right where we left off in June without skipping a beat really makes me realize how special and deep my friendships run. I am one lucky girl. That being said, a lot has changed in the last 3 months with is a bit scary (for me) but really good for those going through the changes Jack, Ri, Jeff I am talking about you! I am so proud of each of you and know that the things you are embarking on will make you so happy which is all I want for my friends!

I want to send a really special thank you along with a hung and kiss to Mel, Kitty and Gary. For hosting some great parties with great food. I thank you but my waistline certainly does not!

Ok I better board I love you all. My liver is about the only part of my excited to get back!

XOXOXOXOXOXOOX

5 comments:

JDizzle said...

Have a safe trip JenniB, It was so nice to see you!!! Next time we should visit you in Singapore!

Anonymous said...

I hope you lost the bet and didn't get on the plane.

JDiz - we going in Feb 08. come with

JDizzle said...

OMG totally. I need details!

Jeff said...

How was the Japanese toilet on the trip back?

JenniB said...

Jeff:

Not as exciting this time around!