Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Addition


There is a new addition to the Bod's family (my brothers Chris' family)..her name is Sophie and she is a 8 week old boxer puppy. Sorry my inbox was full and I had to delete the pictures I had of her.

The puppy was a surprise for the three kids and as expected Abby and Aidan are so excited and can not get enough of the new addition. Christian (the youngest and pictured) on the other hand has not quite gotten used to Sophie. Here is a excerpt from an email I received from my sister-in-law this morning.

Christian is a little jealous and afraid because every time Christian runs, Sophie thinks he is playing and Christian screams as if a wild animal is chasing him. Today, when I was dressing the boys for school, Christian took his diaper off with everything else and was naked with the diaper in his hand and Sophie tried to grab it and Christian screamed and ran around the house nudy betutti.

How cute is that...I could only imagine!




3 comments:

turkey said...

I DEMAND PICTURES!

Jeff said...

A post about babies and dogs? What's next, volunteering and healthy living?

JDizzle said...

Christian needs to get his s**t together or it's off to the pound.