Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Like Jacques...

Well not really but! In 3 hours (and counting) I will be boarding a plane to Thailand for a five day scuba course and at the end yours truly will be a certified scuba diver!! Well that’s IF I can get that damn wetsuit on!! Who would have thunk it???

Keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed that I make it back ok and without any run-ins with Jaws.

In addition to the scuba course HF and I plan to eat, drink (moderately...just getting over Sunday's drinkfest!!!) and spa our way through Kata Beach so expecting a good time all around. Both digital and underwater cameras are packed so expect to be bored upon my return…actually have packed my computer so who knows maybe some surprise vacation blogging.

Humm…perhaps I need to invest in one of those little red hats JC is rocking to really get in the spirit!!

Love,

Jenni”hope I don’t get the bends”B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, JennyB. You would look fabu in that hat! I hope that you are enjoying your scuba week. Please take some underwater shots. Or if not that, at least in full scuba gear (goggles, air tank and all)!