Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me.....

Well it's official…I am now 33 in both Singapore and NYC (its 1:37 am in NYC). I was holding on to those last few hours where I was still a young whippersnapper of 32 back in the states. I will say that I am really missing home and all of my friends today. I do have some cocktail plans this evening but its just not the same with “new friends”. My friend Katherine just brought me flowers saying, "I thought you might be missing home today" at which point I started to cry. Good times!

So with that I am wishing myself a Happy Birthday and wishing you were all magically here to help me celebrate.

Ok as I am to finish writing this my next door neighbor, the temp and his temp friend just bought me a box of chocolate. He’s feeding my eating disorder! How sweet (literally) is that!!!

Also, I want to share a photo of the special birthday/new home gift that I received yesterday. Thanks Mish and Todd!! XO


Everyone have a great weekend and again MISS YOU.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JenniB! Go out and have a blast tonight (or last night???) because two years will be over before you know it. It sounds like you've already met some incredible people. Enjoy every minute. I LOVE you and miss you (and I am dying for some more Mr. Slick stories!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XOXOXOXOX
-Chunk (not from Goonies, but from Nantucket!)

Adam said...

Happy birthday, JB! Just got back from a week of unplugged vacation and read up on all your adventures.

Sounds like you are doing great settling in -- we all miss you here in BKLYN.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ho!

From the gang down on Ocracoke!! I'm going to have 10 drinks just for you today. On top of the 23 I plan to have for me.

Love you!

JDizzle said...

Hi Jen, Happy B-Dude! I will order a Singapore Sling at lunch today in your honor. I don't even know what a Singapore Sling is. I hope it's good.

Have fun! Miss ya, Bessie

Kitty said...

Happy Birthday JenniB!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too and wish we could have surprised you with a birthday trip. Make it a year to remember!

Unknown said...

Chocolates... very cute... thanks for the photo of the orchid ;)