Friday, July 13, 2007

Moving on Up! (cue Jeffersons Theme)

Guess who’s moving this weekend.....ME! and I can not be more excited. Not that living in the college dorm they call corporate housing wasen’t a pleasant experience…2 TV channels, damp room, thin walls and the best of all my bedmate, Mr. Mosquito, who managed to find me under all the covers, bite my eye and have me looking like a pirate all day Thursday (arrrh!) to all of that I say see ya’ later! and hello… to this http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singapore-property-pictures/condo/river-place.htm. AAAAH just looking at it makes me happy. I think this new living situation will make me miss 203 Baltic a little (ok maybe a lot) less. I will def. post pictures of the new place once I get in…yes the camera is hooked up!

Actually here is a picture of the area I was in last night. Not very good pic as I am not sure how to zoom in but you get the idea. Its called Boat Quay and is a 5 minute was from my office. Good spot for drink (alot) and eating.



This weekend is shaping up to be a good one tonight movies (way too hung over to tink about drinking) I'm seeing http://blossomingofmaximooliveros.com/, tomorrow walk though of the new digs and my first waxing in Singapore (I know too much info) but you have to read the description of the boyzillian under services http://www.strip.com.sg/ are you kidding me right now??? If I see a man in the waiting room I just don’t know what I will do knowing what’s in store for him…good stuff! Later in the day some rugby watching (read as drinking) and then who knows...

Sunday..the official move in date! If all goes well, which knowing me it won't, I should be sitting by the pool by 2pm.

Hope you all have great weekend plans where ever you may be!

JM, SD, AP & KT have a great vacation!

XO

Oh…no sighting of Mr. Slick today but I was looking!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

OMG, JB...that STRIP website is hysterical....

Anonymous said...

Hello poppet....I absolutely loveyour blog. I had no idea that you are such a good writer...I really blame it on you for not writing me more letters in our friendship.
We in NC and we miss you! I wish you were here.
I love you more than 10,000 peas.
Gotta go, I need to ride my bycicle!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

we found emails on the island! How was the move?

Anonymous said...

I think you should get the "lower persuasion"

they actually said "from sac to crack" in the boyzillian section. that is excellent.