Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Singapore Stalker

Don't be alarmed the Singapore Stalker is me.

For those of you who don't know, shortly before I left NYC, I had a session with a tarot card reader. It was my first time ever having this done and I was pretty skepitical. I vowed not to let on to anything that was happening in my life and see where she went. Anyway, as the session went on she started saying things that really made sense (moving, new adventure blah, blah) and although I am no poker face I truly just nodded and smiled.

Ok so on to the good stuff, when we got to the love/relationship/sex part (ie the good stuff) she said that I would end up (not marry but date) a tall, Indian guy with slicked back black hair. I was thinking thats funny "I will be traveling to India quite a bit" but then thought who still slicks back thier hair, Don Johnson???..not for me!!! This little fantasy did proved to be a source of entertainment for me and my friends.

Fast forward to today, I was headed out to lunch, I leave the building, make a left and all I see is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen....SERIOUSLY walking towards me. He was tall 6"2 no maybe 6'4" (believe me that stands out in these parts), dark skinned (I think Greek not Indian) and had slick backed black hair!! Let me tell you that style still works on some people! My knees literally went weak...seriously. We locked eyes, sidebar: I was feeling good with my new hair and my new dressand held the gaze until he we passed each other. I turned around and he went into my building!! We work in the same building!!

So...I am offically the Singapore Salker of the man with the slicked back black hair. The camera is hooked up and I am literally carrying it with me everywhere in the event of another sighting...oh that will impress him!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

How exciting! This sounds just like that movie, the Secret of my success!