Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Ho has Landed


Hello All!


Ok...so I landed 3 weeks ago but hey can you even believe I am posting!!


Happy 4th of July to all of you in the states. Today is the first day that I am really home sick especially after "talking" to my boozie suzie friends in Brooklyn.


Before I forget..thanks to all of you who helped me celebrate my departure in style. You guys rock!


Things are going really well so far and apart from being called fat at the gym...they actually said TOO MUCH FAT..I have yet to want to throw myself in the Singapore River.


Camera is not hooked up yet (surprise) but found a picture that can illustrate my morning commute.


I promise to post regularly.


XO JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JB in the hizzzouse. I didn't know you wore a turban to work.

Jeff said...

Woo Hoo! You are really blogging! Get that camera hooked up.