Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On the Road Again....

Wanted to give you a heads up that I am heading to Hong Kong tonight for the rest of the week. As a result, there may (or may not) be a brief interruption in my blogging schedule. Rest assured I will be back in full blogging mode when I get back. I am a bit nervous for this trip as it’s the first time I am meeting with some “key business partners” yes, I am actually using phrases like that now. I imagine I will be doing a lot of brow furrowing, nodding and looking interested while wondering what the hell are these people talking about…(kidding Chena!) (a little).

Also, some of you have been inquiring about Mr. Slick…its official I am the worst stalker ever…no sightings! Perhaps I will sit next to a new Mr. Slick on the plane.

Have a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

But what about the solar powered cow? What will it do while you are out of town.

Anonymous said...

cow just called. he was napping.

party at jenniB's place while she's in HK.

Unknown said...

Jealous you will be in HK... remember the good times we had there on our trip! See if you can find those bars we hit up the last night... wow... big night. Have fun!