Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just Like Prince...

Notice anything different about the blog today???

I have (well actually webmaster Jeff) replaced my “I’m drunk and think I’m sexy smile” picture with the this symbol ----->

My blog personality is now merely known as a symbol much like Prince (used to be).

Those of you who have seen me in a bathing suit or naked will recognize this symbol as the one I have on my back which means love in Chinese. So there you have the new me Love..… How hippy is that?? I hope you like it.

I was actually getting sick of looking at myself (did JenniB really just say that???)

Signed,

This sexy Motherf*****! (since some of my readers take offence to the blog name not knowing it’s from a song….that signature is from a Prince song)

2 comments:

KaTeDuB said...

I heart the new symbol..i actually hear the "clintklt" of the sword being pulled from its sheath. i got to talk to you today and i miss you more than anything. you are my hero jennib! xoxoxo

Jeff said...

Your skin looks really blotchy and discolored in that photo of your tattoo. You might want to have that looked at.