Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sorry, I like Boys..

Those were the words coming out of my mouth just as you were getting to work yesterday morning (9:00pm my time last night). That was about the time I was leaving the gym and “ran into” the woman that registered me for my membership. I put ran into in quotes because she is always everywhere I go at the gym..waving to me in class, behind the check-in counter when I arrive. I honestly didn’t think anything of her ability to be everywhere I am and chalked it up to her feeling sorry for saying I had too much fat when I joined (yup she’s the one!) Not even the $50 gift certificate to the steak place around the corner (I can hear you all laughing at that one) tipped me off to her intentions, well..… she asked me out last night!! SERIOUSLY and that was my response “Sorry I like boys.” I was so flustered I didn’t know what to say…I just laughed and out popped those words. She was cool about the whole thing but I have so many thoughts going through my head. She must have been pretty confident that I was going to accept…A) Am I too manly in the weight lifting classes B) was I flirting and didn’t know it…can’t be it she’s not even cute C) Maybe she just wanted to be my friend and now I look like a total conceited loser…nope..I don’t think I was mistaken. I guess I will know soon enough seeing that I will be at the gym tonight. If I have an “accident” on the treadmill you know what happened.

Perhaps I will go buy some super fly gym clothes after work today……oh wait last time I did that someone (a homeless man) called me a fat ass and I was depressed for weeks.

Only me!

8 comments:

Nocturnal Admission said...

You should have just gone for that drink with PH and none of this would have ever happened

Adam said...

I'd much rather be propositioned by an ugly lesbian than have my caboose insulted by a homeless guy! But maybe that's just me...

JDizzle said...

I think you should go out with her. What the hey.

JDizzle said...

BTW, the cucumber trick must have worked. Are you putting it in your spandex at the gym? Maybe she thought you were a dude.

JenniB said...

The cucumber is not supposed to go in my pants???? That explains EVERYTHING.

Thanks JD

Jeff said...

It would have made for a great blog post if you had gone out with her. You're always thinking of yourself before your readers.

JenniB said...

I saw her yesterday and still have the steak coupon...

Anonymous said...

Did you leave your armpits unshaven again? That may have been a strong sign that you were open to her invitation.

Love you and miss you!