Friday, August 3, 2007

Thanks for Playing

Thanks to Kitty, Jeff, JDizzle and Kelly for your participation in the first edition of Coffee Time Quiz… All answers receive a big ole BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ….

WHAMMY!

God I loved that show especially when Whammy did the moonwalk.

The correct answer is (drumroll)…..Phuket, Thailand. I am headed out tonight for a quick weekend trip with my friend Katherine. One of her friends just purchased a villa in Phuket and what better housewarming gift than a visit from us…who wouldn’t love that???? Anyway, I have no expectations for the trip as long as my fat ass in parked in the sand and a cocktail is in my hand.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

XO JB

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I love the Whammy and am really impressed at your web skills for finding it and getting it on your blog. Keep up the good work kiddo!

JenniB said...

I tell you I am going places!!!