Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Resembalance is Uncanny (ACTION!)


This is the title of a movie that will never be made. It is the story of a group of friends in New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania. I am guessing it falls into the romantic comedy genre.

The cast of characters is as follows:

Heather…….Jessica Biel (Nipsy was the first choice but died before production began)
Jeff…… Freddie Prinze Jr.
Seth…..Daniel Day Lewis
Kelly..Peppermint Patty (its animated)
Adam…….Matt Leblanc
Jackie….Jewel (its also a musical)
JDizzle….Katie Holmes
Beeps….Tobey McGuire
Rita….Courtney Cox
Mel….Liza Manelli
Kitty… Lindsey Lohan (when she was not such a mess and had red hair)
Cyndi…….Kyra Sedgewick
Manley “T-Bone”…Any surviving cast member of Animal House
And
Playing the roles of Mandu, Kiki & Mame….Timmy from Passions (R.I.P..fantasy sequence)

This is what I think about when I can’t sleep.

Feel free to add or change characters

6 comments:

Adam said...

Who plays the leading role of JenniB?

Jeff said...

Jenni B ....... Spencer's Nerd Wig

I love that Liza Minelli is playing the part of Mel.

Anonymous said...

Daniel Day Lewis? That's excellent. I hope I get to hook up with Joey

JDizzle said...

Katie Holmes you're too kind. And Beeps does sometimes have Spidey senses.

Anonymous said...

It's a shame Nipsey died before this project crossed his desk. What a dream role....

JenniB said...

Kelly..you will def. hook up with joey. Some cartoon on dude action!

Adam: JBo will be played by JLo

Jeff: I know...just makes me giggle everytime I think about it.